Liquid Enzyme Cleaners
Why Liquid Enzyme "Miracle" Cleaning Products Don't Work for Pet Urine Stains and Odors
If you've tried using liquid enzyme miracle cleaning products to try to clean pet urine from carpet, upholstery, mattresses, etc., then you'll relate to this scenario:
CAN YOU RELATE TO THIS?
- Your dog, cat or child soils on your carpet, upholstery, mattress, hardwood floor, etc., right?
- You either notice the urine stain right away, or you don't notice it until it has dried, right?
- You pour your liquid soap or your enzyme "miracle" cleaning products onto the soiled area. Then you follow the directions which instruct you to start "blotting" the liquid back out, right?
- The stains or odors are gone for about a week or two and then, lo and behold, the stains, and worse, the odors come back!
- You are now going crazy because of the stains, and you are totally sick by the odor permeating through your home. You've even thought about solving the problem by eliminating the source, if you know what I mean!
Do you want to know why all that other stuff doesn't work?
Any liquid based cleaning solution (including steam cleaning) doesn't work because you will never be able to "blot" or wash all of that wet liquid enzyme mess out! Doesn't that make sense? You still have stains and odors because they are deep down in the fibers, pores and fabrics!
Here's what the experts have discovered...
Liquid enzyme cleaners only mask the odors for a short time. However, the odors and stains come back. Again, it's because you will NEVER be able to "blot" or wash all of the liquid cleaner and soiled mess completely out.
The ONLY way to completely clean the areas is to use a DRY POWDER cleaning process - a process that "sponges" it up and ABSORBS it, thereby removing the source of the stains and odors... PERMANENTLY!
4 Steps to Remove Urine
Planet Urine's UrineOut™ Powder Works!! It's microscopic "sponges" are filled with a special pet stain and odor remover solution. You simply work the powder deep down into your carpet. You let the worked-in powder stand while it "sponges up" pet stains and odors. Then, you simply vacuum the urine laden dry powder out of your carpet. It's that simple!
PET STAINS AND ODORS ARE GONE! PERMANENTLY!!!
Money Back Guarantee
Your purchase is not considered "binding" for a full 30 days from your purchase. If Planet Urine products work to your expectations keep them and enjoy.
If for any reason you do not want to keep your products, send them back for a complete, no strings attached refund.
Get the same results as our Specialists...
Hire a Pet Stain Removal Specialist to remove pet stains and odors from your carpets, upholstery, hardwood floors, concrete, etc. We have been applying our expertise in the area of pet stain and odor removal since 1993.
Use the same products that our Specialists use...
Now YOU can permanently remove pet urine stains and odors! See how Planet Urine's Do-It-Yourself Pet Stain and Odor Removal Systems can help!